Be a Part of a Team That Makes a Difference
Root for Kids is a non-profit organization located in Southern Utah that provides support for children and families in need of extra care. Since 1993, Root for Kids has provided over 16,000 families with the extra help they need to navigate challenges and ensure that every child in our community has the skills they need to excel in school and in life. We help provide education and nurturing support to create an environment for optimal growth and development for each child.
Infant, Toddler & Preschool Childcare Teacher
Root for Kids is seeking a dependable person who really cares about very young children and understands their needs.
- Part-time, some-what flexible hrs.
- Benefits include some paid holiday and vacation time, as well as education assistance for those pursuing a related degree.
- Will work as part of a team in caring for children, the preparation of weekly lesson plans, and the set up of daily classroom and playground experiences.
- Requires observation of children and some paperwork.
- Basic computer skills needed.
- Must obtain a Child Development Associate Certification if hired without a degree.
- Requires passing a background check and e-Verification.
- Requires a person who is fully mobile, able to speak and hear and able to lift 20 lbs, with accommodations made for those with disabilities.
- Bilingual Spanish-speaking is a plus.
- Starting wage ranges from $10.00 to $12.58 per hr. based on education.
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com or call Root for Kids (435) 673-5353 x122.