Be a Part of a Team That Makes a Difference
Root for Kids is a non-profit organization located in Southern Utah that provides support for children and families in need of extra care. Since 1993, Root for Kids has provided over 15,000 families with the extra help they need to navigate challenges and ensure that every child in our community has the skills they need to excel in school and in life. We help provide education and nurturing support to create an environment for optimal growth and development for each child.
Infant & Toddler Teacher
Root for Kids is seeking a dependable person who really cares about very young children and understands their needs.
- Part-time, some-what flexible hrs.
- Benefits include some paid holiday and vacation time following 60 days of hire, as well as education assistance for those pursuing a related degree.
- Will work as part of a team in caring for children, the preparation of weekly lesson plans, and the set up of daily classroom and playground experiences.
- Some paperwork and observation of children.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must obtain a Child Development Associate Certification if hired.
- Requires passing a background check and e-Verification.
- Must be able to stoop, stand, bend, walk, talk, hear, use hands to grip, reach with hands and arms, walk on uneven surfaces, climb stairs with ease, and lift 20 lbs., with accommodations made for those with disabilities.
- Bilingual Spanish-speaking is a plus.
- Starting wage ranges from $10.00 to $12.58 per hr. based on education.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Root for Kids (435) 673-5353 x122.